Friday, December 07, 2007

Celebrity Bucket O' Dumb: Neil Diamond

Everyone knows his popular song Sweet Caroline, well recently he has added a new twist to the creation of a song that, now, doesn't sound so sweet but downright creepy. During a concert for Caroline Kennedy's 50th birthday party Neil Diamond revealed to the crowd that the Caroline pic below was the inspiration for his most popular song-- from the early 60's. Um, now I know Caroline Kennedy is 50 now but she was like 10 or 11 years old in this photograph. Neil says, "It was such an innocent, wonderful picture, I immediately felt there was a song there." Yeah a song for a Pederast. In this song that fans sing during the eighth inning of every game at Fenway Park you can hear phrases like "Hands, touchin hands Reaching out touching me, touching you." And if you thought that was creepy listen to this part "But now I look at the night and it don't seem so lonely we fill it up with only two." Neil what the fuck were you thinking admitting this one. This song is an American Classic now it's an anthem for Pedophiles--and it doesn't stop there. I was just listening to your other song Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon, and wow it's like listening to new lyrics or something, they have taken on a whole new meaning. I guess you really like them young Mr. Diamond. I was never a huge Neil Diamond fan but now the old coot just freaks me out. So on behalf of all children everywhere I bestow to you Neil Diamond this Celebrity Bucket o' Dumb, and Neil do us all a favor and stay away from the playground.

No comments: