Monday, June 12, 2006

Troy's Bucket -- The Beginning

Welcome to the Bucket where we chop up, spit out, dice, cough up---yada yada-- entertainment and sports news that is oh so important to you. Now you may be thinking, I read Entertainment Weekly, I read US magazine, I read Sports Illustrated--I read Wizard (For those of you that don't know it's a mag about Comics.) Well I just want you to know that I think it's great that you read all of these magazines cause we do to, but we like to think that all of these mags, while enjoyable, they bow to their corporate sponsor. We at this point in our infancy have no such sponsorship, so we can pretty much say whatever the hell we want about whoever we want, all celebrities, all TV shows, movies, comics, sports (This means you Barry). Now here's where I'm going to be honest with you, if we do get said sponsorship, if we get thousands of dollars in advertising for our little web site, then yes we will not hesitate to sell out. We will become just like those great magazines you read when your taking a shit, so I don't want to hear a few years from now how everyone thought that Troy's Bucket was such a great little website with that Biting commentary, what happened to them, they've gotten so commercial. You see I am doing what no other Blog or Mag has ever done I am acknowledging that we will eventually sell out; it's the nature of the beast. But like I said, that could take a while, so until then please enjoy our sharp wit and clever bashing of America's and possibly Israel's entertainment and sports scene. We will have guest writers, hopefully as the week progresses I want to get my wife's father's commentary on the World Cup this year--He's a bit of a nut about Futbol.

So sit back and crack open a cool one, I prefer Stella's personally, and enjoy
Troy's Bucket. And folks remember we want your feedback so please let us know if you like what you read, just put your two cents in the commentary portion of each post. Thank you for your patronage and we will see you---In the Future!

No comments: